When your financial interests are on the line, you need an appraiser who has the knowledge and experience to recognize the true value of your property.
I am dedicated to providing quality appraisal services in a competent, ethical and professional manner. All of my appraisal services are produced in accordance with the requirements of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice.
Scope of Experience
I grew up in Santa Barbara as part of a real estate family. I have been active in real estate since 1985 and began my appraisal practice in 1988. In addition to appraisal services, my real estate experience includes sales, financing, construction and property management.
Scope of Practice
Appraisals of Single Family Residences, Estate Properties, small and large Residential Income Properties, Ranches, Vacant Land, Commercial and Industrial Investment properties.
Appraisals for Estate Planning, Trust Administration, Gifting, Tax Basis Valuation, Litigation Support, Mediation, Despite Resolution, Expert Court Testimony, Market Consultation, Collateral Assessment, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure, Asset Divisions, Prospective Feasibility Studies and Retrospective / Historical dates of value.
Licenses and Affiliations
- California Certified General Real Estate Appraiser
License # AG003428
- IRS Certified Real Estate Appraiser
- California Real Estate Broker # 00897643
- California Notary Public # 2058991
- EPA Renovator Certification # R-I-22015-13-1901
- National Association of Real Estate Appraisers
- Santa Barbara Association of Realtors
- Santa Barbara Rental Property Association
Phone: (805) 886-4146
Fax: (805) 845-6785
P. O. Box 117
Santa Barbara, CA 93102